Its weekend! And I'm late for today's post :P
Well today's 'to do' is to create a family ritual for weekends. Let's think about something fun and exciting and interesting which both parties, kiddos and parents can enjoy!
- Weather is lovely these days in Riyadh. Let's go for a picnic to nearby park with some juices, sandwiches and peanuts.
- Eat your lunch in your front lawn or have a tea party at back yard.
- Put some fresh or whatever flowers or leaves you can get on the kitchen table, lit a candle and have a lovely dinner.
You don't need to spend a lot of either time or energy or money to brighten things up. Kids love change and you can easily do it!
- If you live in an apartment then have leisure brunch on the terrace.
- Change into pyjamas, make lots of pop corns, switch off lights, cuddle on sofas and have a movie night.
- Either pictionary or scrabble, ludo or uno, monopoly or whatever, there are a variety of board games available which never let kids get bored. Choose one appropriate for your kids age and let the fun begin.
- Have a study circle every weekend. Tuck in blankets. Read an interesting story, involve kids by asking questions.
Turn your Wintery weekends into a perfect time for some cosy, in home activities, drinking hot chocolates, munching all the types of nuts, having loads of fun and making memories!!!
Its a part of our series ' How to be a better Mom in 31 days! '
Day One: COMPASSION!
Day two: Be Prepared
Day three: Be there!
Day four: Watch your expectations
Day five: Let's bake some cupcakes!
Day six: Five minutes means five minutes
Loads of thanks for reading :)
Wishing you a wonderful day !
Do share your thoughts with us in 'comments' below :)
I would love to read your words :)
Take a moment to like our facebook page :)https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thebetterme/622776007764851?ref=hl